Thursday, March 16, 2006

Where Things are Going


Here we go again. Once more, I thought I'd break the silence.

An interesting insight about my blog's progress -- I'm noticing that, genernally, I seem to expect my posts to be of a certain length. So far the standard seems 2-4 pages. On one hand, this is well and fine and good -- it allows me to say what I want to say, keeping my ramblings as developed as I expect them to be. Yet, at the same time, I find that this standard I've created for myself is preventing me from posting much shorter entries.

The solution? Well, in the next month or so, I plan on getting my own web domain. I want more flexibility. At least right now, I imagine this theoretical website of mine to include -- among other things -- genernal "articles" or "essays" written by me. Pretty much everything I've written so far would fall under that category. At the same time, I'd have a sectioin with more random, rant-like, short and quick posts -- perhaps like this one. What I'm interested in at the time, what I'm reading, what movies I've seen, etc. This will allow me to post short entries without feeling bad for not spewing out a 3 page well-developed essay.

Another big thing I hope to include is an archive for guitar tabs. For any guitarists out there, this will be primarily influenced by the Cosmic Kitchen, which in my opinion is the best guitar tab-site on the entire internet. I've been collecting self-made guitar tabs for a few years now, and the genernal guitar-learning public is in dire need of what I have to offer.

I also hope to have sections of the website based on other lifestyle explorations -- mainly cooking, working out, and my grand top-secret writing project. All in all, this all deserves its own website. I don't even want to attempt to bother with a standard blog template (such as this).

Anyway -- some thoughts for now. Another post coming soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

To tell the truth I in a real delight of that you have created. I cannot call it as site at all. It is the whole world and life for the people keen by this theme, for people with the common interests. I think, that the purpose of your site is to unite people with similar sights.
- coolairheights.blogspot.com z
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

Anonymous said...

Great blog you have :) I was looking for guitar note and i found the stuff i needed ;) Maybe you will like this guitar note site i found: guitar note

Anonymous said...

car dealer maryland new