Friday, April 07, 2006

A Glimpse of What's Coming



Over the past 2-3 weeks or so I've been incredibly busy learning Adobe Illustrator. The little kid inside me who loves to draw and color has been resurrected, and it is quite glorious. There are so, so, so many things I imagine myself doing with this. Coupled with web design, these first serious steps into the realm of graphics have me greatly excited. I certainly have more to say about this in the near future.

In the meantime, check out a new graphics blog I've started. It is being hosted over at my new web domain, fireflygrove.com. This blog will soon be moved over there... probably sooner than you think. Anyway, check it out. Its a far different blog than what you see here -- but tons of fun in its own way.

PS -- So, I just checked out this aforementioned blog for the first time in Internet Explorer... and it looks like total shit. And I'm not about to change it right now. So, if you're using IE, be warned! It looks horrible. Problems with the .png transparency and the width of the central column.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

І've been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i am satisfied to convey that I've а ѵегy good uncanny fееling I
disсoveгed juѕt ωhat ӏ nеeded.

I so much ceгtainly wіll maκe certаin tο don?
t оveгlook thiѕ sitе and providеs
it a glаnce regulагly.

Reviеw my page :: http://www.fansjaypunk.com/yolanda.html